Why sponsor a job on Indeed?
More applicants: Sponsored Jobs receive up to 5X more clicks
You’re in control: Start, adjust, or end your campaign at any time
No one-size-fits-all posting fees: Select the budget that works for you
Pay for performance: You’re only charged when candidates click on your job(s)
Detailed metrics and analytics: Your Indeed Dashboard gives you the data you need to understand performance and optimize your campaigns
To sponsor a job on Indeed, here is what you need to do:
STEP 1: Log in to your Workstream account. On the left menu, select Positions.
STEP 2: Select a location.
STEP 3: Select and open the position you want to publish.
STEP 4: Select Edit Position.
STEP 5: On the Progress panel at the left, click on Job boards, and then scroll down until you reach the Premium section.
STEP 6: Select Indeed Sponsored.
STEP 7: Choose your fixed budget and enter your email address.
STEP 8: Choose Sponsor Job on Indeed Now button.
You can stop the posting and Workstream will stop the budget. However, you get charged for the days it was active. To take out the posting, you can just toggle the button and Workstream will turn it off.
Things to Remember:
1. You must have an Indeed account with current billing set up in order to sponsor jobs on Indeed from Workstream.
2. If this is your first time sponsoring a job, visit https://ads.indeed.com/job/ads to verify if your campaign is live and to complete your one-time account setup.
3. If you already have an Indeed account that matches the email address you use in Workstream, and have a credit card on file with Indeed, you do not need to take any further action. We expect your campaign to go live in a few hours but in some instances, it can take 24 hours. You can view your campaign details on your Indeed dashboard: https://ads.indeed.com/jobs/ads
4. If you do not have an Indeed account, or if have an Indeed account without a valid credit card, you will receive an email from Indeed with one-time setup instructions. If you do not receive an email, or if you are uncertain whether you have an Indeed account, you can visit https://billing.indeed.com
5. If you decide to make some changes in your job posting while it is live on Indeed, changes won't trigger another billing.
To learn more about how Workstream's integration with Indeed could boost job visibility and analytics, please refer to this article.
If you have questions about this new integration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about Sponsored Jobs on Indeed, you can contact them via email at email@example.com or visit their Help Center.
Want to talk to our Support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New Conversation or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.