To view your applicant's application details, here is what you need to do:
STEP 1: Select the Applicants tab found at the upper left side of Workstream dashboard.
STEP 2: Type inside the Search Box the name (email or phone number) of the applicant you wish to view, then click on appplicants’ name.
STEP 3: An overview will show up on the right side of your screen. Here you can choose what information you would like to view based on the following tabs: Application, Messages, Feedback, Files, Info.
- Application contains the applicant’s responses to the initial application stage, additional information questions, quizzes, on-boarding questions, view and download documents etc.
- Messages is where you can communicate in real time with your applicants by sending them SMS or emails, and you can track all the communication history sent out to your applicants.
- Feedback contains the applicant rating and evaluation, you can take your own notes and tag other teammates.
- Files section contains the documents uploaded by the applicant such as resume, cover letter and introduction video if any.
- Info contains some general information regarding the applicant, such as contact details, position applied, current stage and application source.
STEP 4: After reviewing and screening the information, you can Reject or Move applicant to another stage by clicking on the corresponding action button located at the bottom part of the window.
STEP 5: You can also view and edit the application details from another tab. Simply click the open a new tab icon located beside the applicant's name.
How to View and Print Signed Documents
How to Add Feedback and Rating to an Applicant
How to Upload Applicant's Documents
How to Edit Applicant's Information
How to See an Applicant’s Application History
Want to talk to our Support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New conversation, or send an Email at email@example.com.