Terminology for Workstream:
- Roles: Super Admin, Admin, Team Member
- Permission: the privilege to take certain actions within Workstream (e.g. create and edit positions). A role has multiple permissions.
- Access: ability to see certain locations/departments/positions. Access is independent of permissions and independent of roles.
There are 4 different Roles/Permissions where user can be assigned to:
1. SUPER ADMIN
- has the ability to manage company information, teammates and integrations such as Google or Outlook calendar and job boards.
- has the ability to create new positions, locations, departments, and ability to sponsor jobs.
3. TEAM MEMBER
- Is be able to manage and message applicants for the positions they have access to.
- This is an option where you can set specific permission that is set to different roles. For example, you can give your users access only to a specific location or department.
Want to talk to our support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New Conversation, or send an email at email@example.com.