The Integration feature helps Workstream ensure that important application processes, such as posting to job boards and performing background checks, will yield the best results by integrating the system with other platforms.
Here are the following Premium Job Boards which you may integrate to your account:
- KSL - a top-notch local media site. Posting on KSL Jobs is an impactful tool to leverage.
- Craigslist - a local classified ads website with a dedicated job section. Jobs posted on Craigslist will be live for 30 days, and job posting fees varies based on city.
- Workstream Smart Sponsorship - uses artificial intelligence to post jobs across multiple job boards and social media sites.
- Indeed - a very well-known job site, with over 200 million unique visitors every month from more than 60 different countries.
- ZipRecruiter Sponsored - post jobs to 100+ job boards with 1 click.
- Nexxt.com - powering more than 50 niche career sites, it is a recruitment media company that uses today’s most effective marketing tactics.
- RetailGigs.com - is one of 17 career focused niche sites powered by Nexxt.com
- HospitalityJobsite.com - is one of 17 career focused niche sites powered by Nexxt.com.
Here is the background-checking platform that Workstream is integrated with:
- Checkr - provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
To set up integrations in your account, follow these steps:
STEP 1: On your Workstream dashboard, go to Settings which is located at the top right part of your screen.
STEP 2: A drop down will appear, click on Company.
STEP 3: On the left-side panel, look for Integrations then click on it.
STEP 4: All available integrations for the Premium Job Boards are switched on by default. If you want to disable an integration, all you need to do is to click on the platform's name then toggle off.
[will replace with gif]
STEP 5: The last on the list should be the Background Check.
To run checks on your applicants, simply click on Connect.
Want to talk to our Support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New conversation, or send an Email at email@example.com.