The Evaluation Plan feature allows you to set up your own criteria that is applicable to all positions. These are internal and only available to the users of the platform.
To publish add a criterion, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Workstream account.
2. Go to Settings, then select Company.
3. Under the Company Settings, select Evaluation Plan.
4. Make sure that ‘Enable evaluation plan for my company’ is switched on.
5. Choose an Overall score type.
6. Under Criteria, select the Add criterion button to set up your evaluation plan.
7. Add the criterion Name, add a Description, then choose a Score type.
8. Toggle the switch if you wish for the Criterion to be a Mandatory question.
9. Once you are done setting up, select Add.
Want to talk to our Support team? Look for the Intercom icon at the bottom right part of your dashboard and click on New conversation, or send an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org